Saturday, October 6, 2007

Final SP Package

WOOOOO Just look at these goodies:


I got a gorgous purse (which is just another stylish project carrier...let's be honest here lol) The fall 2006 issue of Interweave crochet, Night of the living mad libs, some dark chocolate (YUUUM), a little yarn wish list, some pencils, and I know she packed the balloons and band-aids for my son.....but who says I can't enjoy them too :-) And the complete kicker KOIGU, MMMMMMM PRECIOUS KOIGU. Which is my FAVORITE yarn ever. I love the stuff. The colors are very gorgous and I am already turning the ol' mind wheels trying to figure out what in the world I am going to make with them. Something cabled maybe since I am on a cable kick. So thank you Christy. You have been an awesome sp. Now I can't wait for the next one.

No comments: