Monday, February 19, 2007

Crocheting an Afghan



So right now I am attempting to actually finish an afghan I want to make. I am bound and determined to use my stash before I buy new yarn(yeah right) Afghans are all I can think of doing with all the acrylic I have. I am shooting for an afghan for each of my immediate family members for their birthdays. This one I am making n ow is for my own personal use. I had a ton of Red Heart Symphony I bought for $1 a skein at a clearance sale at Wal-Mart. I bought every bit they had. The afghan is turning out to look very 70's which is fine with me because I love the 70's. It started out going really fast but the bigger it gets the slower it goes. I am just doing one big granny square. Anyway here is a picture of it so far:







1 comment:

Ragan said...

It is a "great" great big granny. It will look very 70's. :)