Thursday, February 15, 2007

My first package from my SP



I got my first package from my SP today...all I can say is wow. I was totally thrilled with everything I got. Here is a list of what I got:




WPI tool ( boy I seriously needed this)


A sample of White Musk from The Body Shop which smells really good


Capo for my guitar(it was my birthday present in the package) which I love having


Worsted weight Malabrigo merino wool in a gorgous red color


A lace weight spindle (pure awesomeness)


100g of blue and white merino fiber which is very pretty


100g tussah silk that is an absolutely gorgous colorway I can't wait to spin it up


I also got various yummy cookies(or biscuits :-) my sp is from the UK)


And my son got some mini jelly babies




This package really made my day



No comments: