Friday, December 22, 2006

UUUUGH.....I am glad the season is almost over.

I am so close to finishing Christmas presents I can almost see the end of the tunnel....unfortunatly one project will not get done. I did my best but it's just not happening. I started too late and it was too big. I am making my boyfriend a scarf that is 60" long, and about 12" wide. It is black with the Misfits skull on it. Problem is to get the detail I wanted I had to do it in fingering weight yarn. Which is fine, bt time consuming, he keeps telling me if I don't get it done I won't get my guitar from him till it is.....he's joking? I hope. Well here was the next to last thing, I finished it today it's a headband for said BF sister. I really hope she likes it it came out better than I thought it would. I had no idea the yarn would stripe but I am so glad it did.


No comments: